- n. 迷惑，欺骗；错觉；幻想
- 1.He is under the delusion that he is Napoleon.
- 2.What is the delusion that science is in that is troublesome?
- 3.He has the tyrant's delusion that "only God", as he puts it, can displace him.
- 1.(psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
- 2.a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- 3.the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- 妄想; 欺骗; 错觉; 迷惑，欺瞒;
- nihilistic delusion
- group delusion
- depressive delusion
- 抑郁性妄想; 罹罪妄想;
- true delusion