- n. 幻觉，幻想；错觉
- n. delusion
- 1.There was a certain photograph about which you had a hallucination .
- 2.He imagined that his whole life could be a hallucination caused by a "malicious demon".
- 3.Methods 83 psychiatric patients with hallucination were assessed with Hallucination Assessment Scale(HAS), and the 18 traits of hallucination were classified by cluster analysis.
- 1.illusory perception; a common symptom of severe mental disorder
- 2.a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- 3.an object perceived during a hallucinatory episode
- 幻觉; 幻覺; 幻觉化; 幻感;
- gustatory hallucination
- 味幻觉; 幻味; 味幻觉，幻味; 味幻;
- visual hallucination
- 幻视; 视幻觉; 视幻觉，幻视;
- artistic hallucination
- auditory hallucination
- 听幻觉; 幻听 医疗衞生; 幻听 医疗; 听幻觉，幻听;