- vi. 区分，区别
- 1.Its slate roof differentiates this house from others.
- 2.I said we must differentiate the two words, words.
- 3.Can you differentiate this kind of rose from the others?
- 1.mark as different
- 2.be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense
- 3.calculate a derivative; take the derivative
- 4.become different during development
- 5.evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment
- 6.become distinct and acquire a different character
- 辨别,区分; 求...的导数; 区分; 区别;
- banded differentiate
- differentiate distinguish
- Differentiate diagnosis
- differentiate of