- vt. 区分；辨别；使杰出，使表现突出
- 1.She was distinguished from the other girls by her height.
- 2.Can you distinguish toadstools from mushrooms?
- 3.After a distance, she believed that it was a divine test to distinguish her from others.
- 1.mark as different
- 2.detect with the senses
- 3.be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense
- 4.make conspicuous or noteworthy
- 5.identify as in botany or biology, for example
- 区别; 辩认区别; 区别,辨别,认明; 分辨;
- distinguish oneself
- 使杰出; 表现杰出，使受人注意; 扬名;
- fault distinguish
- discern distinguish
- distinguish myself
- 杰出; 使显出特点;