- vt. 挖，掘；探究
- 1.They were digging in the tunnel the whole day.
- 2.Dig it, if wish it.
- 3.We should dig out weeds before sowing seeds.
- 1.the site of an archeological exploration
- 2.an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- 3.a small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
- 4.the act of digging
- 5.the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- 1.turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- 2.create by digging
- 3.work hard
- 4.remove the inner part or the core of
- 5.poke or thrust abruptly
- 6.get the meaning of something
- 挖掘; 发掘; 刺戳; 出土物;
- dig up
- 掘起; 挖出; 掘出; 挖出,掘起;
- to dig
- Dig Dug
- 挖东西游戏; 打空气; 掘地者; 后摇滚;
- dig away