- [di'sə:nmənt, -'zə:n-]
- n. 识别；洞察力；敏锐；眼力
- 1.It establishes relationships and analogies utilizing discernment and intuitive analysis.
- 2.Through experiment, processing speeds of it and being satisfactory, person who discern make up person who classify can get high discernment rate more.
- 3.Acquiring discernment of Great Tao, futility of utility defends the sense of things with great power, and displays the manner with which Zhuangzi confronted his time.
- 1.the cognitive condition of someone who understands
- 2.delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- 3.perception of that which is obscure
- 4.the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- 5.the trait of judging wisely and objectively
- 辨别能力; 识别力; 分辨力; 辨出;
- accurate discernment
- discernment insight intuitivism perspicacity
- capacity of discernment
- Frame of Discernment
- 识别框架; 称为辨识框架; 辨识框架;