- n. 洞察力；感知力；直觉
- 1.The life - experiences and multiple perceptiveness in harmony are the key to the functioning of artistic transfer.
- 2.The book depends for much of its charm on the notion that the ability to laugh at others without mocking them to their faces is connected with perceptiveness.
- 3.The man was deeply moved by being looked at so minutely, so searching, and when he saw the portrait he was amazed by the perceptiveness of her interpretation of his character.
- 1.a feeling of understanding
- 2.delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- 3.perception of that which is obscure
- 4.the quality of insight and sympathetic understanding
- 理解力; 知觉; 洞悉感知力;