- n. 躲闪；托词
- 1.Jack managed to dodge most of the rocks thrown at him.
- 2.Fired! Think you can dodge that?!
- 3.Nagase I can dodge this one. I know it.
- 1.an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- 2.a quick evasive movement
- 3.a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- 1.make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- 2.move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- 3.avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- 道奇; 闪避; 美国道奇; 躲闪;
- Uncanny Dodge
- 直觉闪避; 离奇闪避; 离奇躲避; 怪异闪避;
- enable dodge
- dodge ball
- 名词] 躲避球游戏; 躲球游戏; 名词 躲避球。;
- Dodge Hornet