- n. 避开；音调改变
- 1.Well, dodging the hunter is the most important now! Jork goes, but soon stops.
- 2.Why am I shirtless? Well, it helps me concentrate on dodging attacks. But when I get hit, it really hurts!
- 3.Soon after, Singh told TV news reporters that he regretted throwing the shoe but he felt Chidambaram was dodging the question.
- 1.nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- 2.a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- 3.deliberately avoiding; keeping away from or preventing from happening
- 闪避法（放射诊断学）; 遮挡; 遮光; 音调改变;
- tax dodging
- 偷税; 逃税漏税; 漏税; 逃避税收,逃税;
- automatic dodging
- draft dodging
- Master of dodging