- n. 法令；布告
- 1.Some US soldiers privately grumble about the cutbacks, but others said they were not bothered by the new edict.
- 2.In 313 the Edict of Milan was issued by Constantine and granted religious freedom to all and made Christianity legal.
- 3.The Culture Ministry then issued an edict formally banning lip-synching and threatened to revoke the performance licenses of repeat offenders.
- 1.a formal or authoritative proclamation
- 2.a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- 布告; 诏书,敕令; 谕旨; 法令;
- Holy Edict
- testamentary edict
- Diabolic Edict
- 恶魔赦令; 恶魔勒令; 跳楼;
- Activate edict