- n. 法令；布告；抄件
- 1.and this rule is set forth in a rescript of the Emperor Antoninus.
- 2.The same indulgences were made applicable to the souls in Purgatory by a rescript of January 10, 1854.
- 3." The end of World War II, the Japanese emperor in "the end of the war rescript" Japan also known as "Divine", but Japan and China is obviously the two.
- 1.a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
- 2.a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- 3.the act of rewriting something
- 4.something that has been written again
- 副本; 重写; 诏书; 敕答书;
- Hellsing Rescript
- rescript rewrite
- Imperial Rescript on Education