- n. 假货；骗子；[体]假动作
- 1.He was arrested for faking some famous paintings.
- 2.Are they real, or fake?
- 3.I think he is really hurt but he is fake.
- 1.something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
- 2.a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- 3.(football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- 1.make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- 2.fake or falsify
- 3.talk through one's hat
- 1.fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- 2.not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article
- 假的; 假动作; 假货; 伪造;
- fake commodity
- FATAL FAKE
- 致命伪装; 致命假装; 致命假充; 致命冒充;
- fake suffle
- fake watch