- n. 熔炉，锻铁炉；铁工厂
- 1.The smith forged the horseshoe with great skill.
- 2.They forge the signatures of consumers.
- 3.After graduating, we would step into the social forge.
- 1.furnace consisting of a special hearth where metal is heated before shaping
- 2.a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering
- 1.create by hammering
- 2.make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- 3.come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- 4.move ahead steadily
- 5.move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- 6.make something, usually for a specific function
- 7.make out of components (often in an improvising manner)
- 锻造; 伪造; 锻工场; 锻炉;
- forge hammer
- 锻锤; 锻鎚;
- rivet forge
- Bharat Forge
- forge crane