- vi. 锤击；敲打；重复
- 1.I spent 2 hours hammering up the announcement on the wall.
- 2.Give me that hammer please, Dan.
- 3.Please give me that hammer.
- 1.the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
- 2.a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle; used to deliver an impulsive force by striking
- 3.the ossicle attached to the eardrum
- 4.a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire; used in the hammer throw
- 5.a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
- 6.a power tool for drilling rocks
- 7.the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- 1.beat with or as if with a hammer
- 2.create by hammering
- 槌机; 铁锤; 锤子; 大力扣杀;
- hammer man
- 锻工; 锻工 -------[光年网原创; 打桩工,锻工;
- air hammer
- 气锤; 空气锤; 风锤; 空气鎚;
- hammer throw
- 链球; 丢链球; 掷链球; 铅球;
- Ice hammer