- n. 新；新鲜；精神饱满
- n. staleness
- 1.It is the freshness of the deep spring of life.
- 2.At that time, she represented for me the same kind of freshness.
- 3.Clubbing can be fun at first, but then the freshness will fade. You will find that you would rather stay home and sleep.
- 1.the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated
- 2.originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- 3.an alert and refreshed state
- 4.originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- 5.the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- 新颖; 新鲜; 新鲜度; 鲜度;
- Freshness Validation
- freshness response
- Double Freshness
- freshness test