- n. 增加；利润；收获
- 1.Each of the boys has gained a prize.
- 2.I hope you will gain greater success.
- 3.To seek or gain favor by fawning or flattery.
- 1.a quantity that is added
- 2.the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- 3.the amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to inp
- 4.the amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
- 2.win something through one's efforts
- 3.derive a benefit from
- 4.reach a destination, either real or abstract
- 5.obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- 6.rise in rate or price
- 7.increase in
- 8.earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- 9.increase (one's body weight)
- 增益; 输入信号增益控制; 收益; 增益，提衰量;
- GREEN GAIN
- 显像管亮平衡绿色调整; 绿增益;
- BLUE GAIN
- 蓝激励; 显像管亮平衡蓝激励调整; 显象管亮平衡蓝激励调整; 显像管亮平蘅蓝激励调整;
- HI GAIN
- 高增益; 增强接受设定(康佳); 增强接受设定（康佳）; 增强接受设定(康佳 );
- gain weight
- 长胖了; 增肥; 增加体重; 体重增加，增肥;