- n. 计量器；标准尺寸；容量规格
- 1.It is difficult to gauge one's character.
- 2.Digital Pressure Gauge.
- 3.While it is too early to gauge the impact, it is clear the scale of the fires is exceptional.
- 1.a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the
- 2.accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or
- 3.the distance between the rails of a railway or between the wheels of a train
- 4.the thickness of wire
- 5.diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- 1.judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- 2.rub to a uniform size
- 3.determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation
- 4.measure precisely and against a standard
- 5.adapt to a specified measurement
- 6.mix in specific proportions
- 量规; 规，计; 油表; 轨距;
- Gauge Valves
- 仪表阀; 仪表 阀;
- feeler gauge
- 测隙规; 厚度规; 千分垫; 塞尺;
- pressure gauge
- 压力计、压力测量装置; 压力计; 轮胎压力计; 压强计;
- water gauge
- 水表; 量水表; 水位计; 水位表;