- vt. 磨碎；磨快
- 1.Most of the wheat will be ground into flour.
- 2.Grind, my mill, and grind.
- 3.Do you find learning English a grind?
- 1.an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or studying excessively
- 2.hard monotonous routine work
- 3.the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- 1.press or grind with a crunching noise
- 2.make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- 3.reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- 4.work hard
- 5.dance by rotating the pelvis in an erotically suggestive way, often while in contact with one's part
- 6.created by grinding
- 7.shape or form by grinding
- 磨,磨削,研磨; 碾磨; 研磨; 研磨，磨;
- grind stone
- 磨石; 磨石砂轮; 磨石，砥石; 磨石,砂轮;
- grind down
- 磨损; 折磨）; 把...磨损; 把...磨光;
- Grind Roll
- Medium grind