- n. 狡猾；诡计；欺诈
- 1.Some used force, bribery and guile to achieve their wealth and power.
- 2.What is the guile of Hegelian reason? How to answer this one question?
- 3.Wherefore laying away all malice, and all guile, and dissimulations, and envies, and all detractions.
- 1.shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- 2.the quality of being crafty
- 3.the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
- 狡诈; 凯尔; 大兵古烈; 狡计;
- guile less
- guile subtilty
- Assasin - Deadly Guile
- Earl Ernest Guile