- adj. 完整的；原封不动的；未受损伤的
- 1.They pulled several intact bowls from inside a large jar, took them ashore, and sold them.
- 2.Cutting the hippocampus slices just right to keep the neural pathway intact was also difficult.
- 3.Accumulate through long-term practice and experience, a set of intact, effectual quality guarantees the system and trains systems.
- 1.constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
- 2.not impaired or diminished in any way
- 3.(of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
- 4.(used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- 5.undamaged in any way; whole
- 完整的，未受损伤的; 有效; 完好如初的; 完整的;
- intact buoyancy
- intact hymen
- 处女膜完整; 释义：处女膜完整;
- stem intact
- intact tray