- adj. 完整的；纯粹的
- 1.The snowy weather lasted (for) the whole winter.
- 2.I remember the whole thing as if / though it happened yesterday.
- 3.To the world, you are only someone. To me, you are the whole world.
- 1.all of something including all its component elements or parts
- 2.an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- 1.including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent
- 2.(of siblings) having the same parents
- 3.including everything
- 4.wholly unharmed
- 5.not impaired or diminished in any way
- 6.exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- 7.acting together as a single undiversified whole
- 1.to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
- 完整的; 整体; 全部; 全部的;
- whole sale
- 趸卖; 躉售業務;
- whole set
- 成套; 全套装置; 成套... 成组...; 大套;
- whole strategy
- 整体策略; 整体性策略;
- organized whole