- n. 租约；租期；租赁物；租赁权
- 1.He leased his shop to a friend.
- 2.The lease expires in a month.
- 3.She planned to lease her apartment to a friend .
- 1.property that is leased or rented out or let
- 2.a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- 3.the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- 1.let for money
- 2.hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- 3.grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- 4.engage for service under a term of contract
- 租约，租期; 租约; 租赁; 出租;
- leveraged lease
- 杠杆租赁; 举债经营融资租赁; 融资租赁; 槓桿租賃;
- operating lease
- 经营融资; 经营性租赁; 营运租赁; 营业租赁;
- lease manager
- 租赁协议管理人; 招商经理; 租赁协议 管理 人; 租赁协议治理人;
- lease inception
- 起租日; 起租曰;