- n. 租金
- 1.DO you own or rent the video?
- 2.I rent some video.
- 3.For complete independence, you can rent an apartment or house.
- 1.a regular payment by a tenant to a landlord for use of some property
- 2.an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- 3.the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated u
- 4.the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- 1.let for money
- 2.grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- 3.engage for service under a term of contract
- 4.hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- 吉屋出租; 租赁费; 房租; 租金;
- interim rent
- rent charge
- 租费; 地租税, 租费; 地租税,租费;
- ground rent
- 地租; 长期租借土地; 租地造屋租金;
- Rent Officer