- n. 刺；跃进；刺进；套马索
- 1.Yolanda has been celebrating her victory, but Claudina, as proof of her evil nature, is about to lunge at her from behind.
- 2.Two rivals stand opposite each other and feint, lunge, parry and riposte until one scores the required number of hits to win.
- 3.As Tyadara made a lunge to retrieve her long sword, which was still lodged in the belly of the fallen beast, the man shot out a hand.
- 1.the act of moving forward suddenly
- 2.(fencing) an attacking thrust made with one foot forward and the back leg straight and with the swor
- 1.make a thrusting forward movement
- 刺,戳; 单手持棍捅球; 弓步跳; 箭步蹲;
- Lunge Rein
- Feral Lunge
- advance lunge
- backward lunge