- n. 突然倾斜；蹒跚；挫折
- 1.The wounded soldier lurched forward.
- 2.The enemy of human happiness is always lying at lurch .
- 3.Earthquake, the enemy of human happiness, is always lying at lurch.
- 1.an unsteady uneven gait
- 2.a decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
- 3.abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- 4.the act of moving forward suddenly
- 1.walk as if unable to control one's movements
- 2.move abruptly
- 3.move slowly and unsteadily
- 4.loiter about, with no apparent aim
- 5.defeat by a lurch
- 急倾; 倾斜; 船]突倾侧; 举步蹒跚;
- extensor lurch
- weather lurch
- 迎风倾侧; 横风速摇;
- side lurch
- lurch toward
- 朝...蹒跚地移动; 勉强进行到;