- 1.state of excitement and mental confusion often accompanied by hallucinations.
- 2.Comparative study was done on mentality versus consciousness and mental confusion versus conscious disturbance in western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine.
- 3.The prevalence of cultural colonialism and the clash of civilizations between the East and West, have led to mental confusion and alienation of young men in postcolonial society.
- 1.a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior
- mental confusion
- 心智惑乱; 精神错乱; 精神纷乱 医疗衞生; 意识模糊;