- adj. 年长的；较旧的
- 1.Older Scout: Just eat one before you go to bed. If you wake up the next morning, it was a mushroom.
- 2.Newer cars and more expensive cars will cost more to insure and maintain over time, while older makes and models represent far less expense.
- 3.Conclusions— Although a few recent trials have described treatment effects in older patients, others continue to exclude patients on the basis of age.
- 1.advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
- 2.used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his s
- 3.old in experience
- 年长的; 成长; 更老的; 长大;
- Older Brother
- 长兄/哥哥; 哥哥; 哥哥:;
- older people
- Older Women
- Growing Older
- 成长的烦恼; 年华渐老;