- n. 流露；流出；倾泄
- 1.In the aftermath of George's death, the outpouring of support and sympathy was unbelievable.
- 2.STEPHEN MCDONELL: Well, what we are seeing here, this is really an indication of the outpouring of public support for the earthquake victims.
- 3.In the national outpouring of support for quake victims, the Chinese capital was able to quickly mobilize and dispatch emergency medical teams.
- 1.a natural flow of ground water
- 2.a sudden rapid flow (as of water)
- 3.the pouring forth of a fluid
- 4.the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written)
- 5.a large flow
- 流出; 倾泻; 源源不断的; 流露;
- Outpouring of true feelings
- outpouring radiate telegraph