- n. 骗子；假货
- 1.Floyd Mayweather Jr. Multi weight World Champion or Multi weight Phoney? Have your Say!
- 2.After a year of what felt, at times, like a phoney war, the past two weeks have seen unimaginable changes in the world financial system.
- 3.All massively surprising, as he is the most obnoxious, lazy, amoral phoney to ever put his highly-polished shoes to rest on an office table!
- 1.a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or
- 2.fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- 膺品; 假的; 骗子 法律 犯罪; 假货;
- phoney minefield
- Phoney label
- Phoney War
- All that phoney beatlemania has bitten the dust