- adj. 擦亮的；优美的；圆滑的
- a. unpolished
- 1.From this point, it was a short step to the making of small mirrors of polished metal.
- 2.They walked back into the hall, their footsteps loud on the polished stone. A voice stopped them.
- 3.Home is the resort of love, of joy, of peace, and plenty, where supporting and supported, polished friends and dearest relatives mingle into bliss.
- 1.perfected or made shiny and smooth
- 2.showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- 3.(of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed
- 4.(of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- 光面; 擦亮的; 抛光的; 抛光亮面;
- polished diamond
- 琢磨钻石,抛光钻石; 琢磨钻石，抛光钻石; 已抛磨的钻石，成品钻; 琢磨钻石抛光钻石;
- polished glass
- 抛光玻璃; 磨光玻璃;
- highly polished
- 光洁度高; 高光洁度;
- polished yarn
- 抛光纱线; 上光线;