- adj. 精炼的；精确的；微妙的；有教养的
- 1.You know him reader, that refined monster.
- 2.Sugar, oil and metals are refined before use.
- 3.The sugared vinegar is refined from the sugarcane and pine.
- 1.(used of persons and their behavior) cultivated and genteel
- 2.freed from impurities by processing
- 3.showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience
- 4.made pure
- 5.suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- 6.free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
- 文雅,高尚,精确的; 优雅的; 精□的; 精制的, 优雅的, 精确的;
- refined salt
- 精盐; 精[制]盐; 精盐,精制盐,精制盐; 精制盐;
- refined tar
- 精练焦油; 精制焦油; 精制柏油; 精练〔制〕焦油;
- refined iron
- refined aluminium
- 精炼铝; 精铝;