- vt. 叙述；重新计算
- 1.He recounted his experiences to the pupils.
- 2.The defeated candidate demanded a recount of the votes.
- 3.I will not recount all his offenses again but I will draw attention to some of the more grievous incidents that led to this decision.
- 1.an additional (usually a second) count; especially of the votes in a close election
- 2.narrate or give a detailed account of
- 3.count again
- 详述; 重计; 叙述; 重新计算;
- administrative recount
- recalculate recount
- recount wmo
- imaginative recount