- n. 放松；缓和；消遣
- 1.You need more rest and relaxation.
- 2.The mood that how lets oneself gets better relaxation?
- 3.Try to meditate while listening to relaxation music. It helps to concentrate your mind and relax your body.
- 1.(physiology) the gradual lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers
- 2.(physics) the exponential return of a system to equilibrium after a disturbance
- 3.a feeling of refreshing tranquility and an absence of tension or worry
- 4.an occurrence of control or strength weakening
- 5.freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- 6.a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that
- 7.the act of making less strict
- 松弛; 放松的方式; 缓和; 休息;
- relaxation effect
- 弛豫效应; 张弛效应; 放松;
- relaxation phenomenon
- 弛豫现象; 张弛现象; 松弛现象;
- progressive relaxation
- 渐进放松; 渐进松弛;
- relaxation oscillations
- 张弛振荡; 松弛振动;