- n. 容易；舒适；轻松
- 1.Luckily, I studied acting from childhood, so I acted easiness and freely in it, besides, my face was unforgettable, many people noticed me after all.
- 2.The tablet form has several advantages including easiness to ship, less shelf space, economy in transport, more functional aids and convenience for use.
- 3.The author who has been deeply impressed by Gu's easiness, grace, inclusiveness and broad academic vision has drawn lessons from the renowned scholar and made these gains her lifetime treasure.
- 1.a feeling of refreshing tranquility and an absence of tension or worry
- 2.freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- 3.the quality of being easy in behavior or style
- 容易; 舒适; 简单系统化; 轻松自在;
- easiness facility
- easiness of vehicle control
- 汽车操纵轻便性; 汽车操纵轻巧性;
- easiness of money market
- 市场利率低; 金融市场松动,市场利率低,市场银根松;
- The beauty of easiness