- vt. 决定；溶解；使…分解；决心要做…
- 1.I resolved to visit my grandmother at least once a year.
- 2.Any idea how to resolve this issue?
- 3.George Washington was a man of great resolve.
- 1.the trait of being resolute
- 2.a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
- 1.bring to an end; settle conclusively
- 2.reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- 3.reach a decision
- 4.understand the meaning of
- 5.make clearly visible
- 6.find the solution
- 7.cause to go into a solution
- 解决; 解析; 决心; 分解,解决;
- resolve Ambiguity
- 解决语意模糊; 解决语意模糊 解决语意模糊;
- resolve conflicts
- 解决冲突; 化解矛盾;
- Steely Resolve
- Forward Resolve