- n. 简单；单纯
- 1.Speaking of ordinary people like this, the simpleness and beauty of these kinds of toys can satisfy a kind of comfort.
- 2.As a new analytic technique with simpleness, speediness and exactness, near infrared spectroscopy(NIR) is increasingly used in many fields.
- 3.A device to detect plasma cloud with no source is designed, and it has a good future because of the good character of simpleness and credibility.
- 1.a lack of penetration or subtlety
- 2.the quality of being simple or uncompounded
- 3.freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- 4.lack of ornamentation
- briefness simpleness