- n. 困难，困境
- 1.The first step is the only difficulty.
- 2.No difficulty, no fun.
- 3.Reverse and difficulty will raise your courage.
- 1.an effort that is inconvenient
- 2.a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result
- 3.a condition or state of affairs almost beyond one's ability to deal with and requiring great effort
- 4.the quality of being difficult
- 难度; 困难; 困难度; 经济之困难,困难,障碍,困境;
- learning difficulty
- 学习困难; 学习发展计划; 学习难度;
- Hearing difficulty
- 听力困难; 释义：耳聋;
- test difficulty
- reading difficulty