- vt. 沾污；败坏；给…着色
- 1.His sheet was stained with blood running from his nose.
- 2.Stain the table before you varnish it .
- 3.The ketchup stain!
- 1.a soiled or discolored appearance
- 2.(microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- 3.the state of being covered with unclean things
- 4.a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- 5.an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- 1.color with a liquid dye or tint
- 2.produce or leave stains
- 3.make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air; also used metaphorically
- 4.color for microscopic study
- 染色剂; 斑点; 污染; 丝印板面 不带增滑层的板面。;
- Giemsa stain
- 吉姆萨染液; 吉姆色素染料; 姬姆色素染料; 吉姆沙染色剂;
- red stain
- 红变，赤变，红斑; 铜斑; 红变;
- oil stain
- 油色; 油性着色剂 油渍 油污; 油渍，油污; 矿油污;
- basic stain
- 碱性染料; 碱性染剂; 释义：碱性染剂;