- n. 国家；州；情形
- 1.He stated his views to me.
- 2.Air whether in the gaseous or liquid state is a fluid.
- 3.This vast park is the most monumental reason to visit the state of Colorado.
- 1.the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- 2.the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- 3.a politically organized body of people under a single government
- 4.the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- 5.the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- 6.the territory occupied by a nation
- 7.a state of depression or agitation
- 8.(chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (
- 1.express in words
- 2.put before
- 3.indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- 状态; 陈述; 州（美国）; 国家，州，状态;
- equilibrium state
- 平衡态; 平衡状态; 平衡狀態; 平衡態;
- state revenue
- 财政收入; 国家财政收入; 财政帐入; 中央财政;
- sovereign state
- 主权国家; 主权国; 宗主国; 独立国家;
- neutralized state
- 永久中立国; 中立国;