- adv. 厚地；浓地
- 1.Leaf blade thickly papery or thinly leathery, obcordate to suborbicular.
- 2.Current year branchlets stout, 2-ribbed; leaf blade thickly leathery, abaxially reddish brown when dry; sepals pubescent.
- 3.Buck Mulligan sighed and having filled his mouth with a crust thickly buttered on both sides, stretched forth his legs and began to search his trouser pockets.
- 1.spoken with poor articulation as if with a thick tongue
- 2.in a concentrated manner
- 3.with a thick consistency
- 4.with thickness; in a thick manner
- 5.in quick succession
- 厚地; 厚厚地;
- speak thickly
- thickly dotted
- thickly mushroom
- thickly inhabited