- vt. 确定；查明；探知
- 1.If they are grouped into larger units one can ascertain what group an unknown plant belongs to.
- 2."We're working with Chinese government officials in the area to ascertain their whereabouts and welfare, " said the US official.
- 3.The choice of ascertain rural collective proprietary right of land is establish peasant collective congress, recreate the rural collective subject of land.
- 1.establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- 2.be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- 3.find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- 4.learn or discover with certainty
- 确定，发现; 确定,查明; 确定; 查明;
- ascertain distinguish
- to ascertain
- ascertain facts
- ascertain responsibility