- n. 不一致，不同意；不和
- 1.But in the plus of total community hobby, it may appear the Condorcet Pradox and disaccord between different vote procedure.
- 2.In case of any disaccord between the service regulations and this notice caused by the change in the service, please refer the announcement in the post office.
- 3.For disaccord of private cost and social cost, the optimal decision of a vans owner is not the optimal decision of social resources relocation, which is accompanied by overload of freight market.
- 1.be different from one another
- 不一致; 不协调; 不同意; 不和;
- conflicting disaccord
- differ disaccord disagree disagreement variance
- disaccord disagree with disapprove of dissent quarrel with