- vi. 嘲笑
- 1.His position did not jibe with his ideal.
- 2.How did the tenets of Buddhism jibe with the "slavery system" in Tibet before China's modernization efforts?
- 3.The old wealth-is-bad IPAT theory may have made intuitive sense, but it didn't jibe with the data that has been analyzed since that first Earth Day.
- 1.an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- 2.be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics
- 3.shift from one side of the ship to the other
- 嘲笑; Java Internet Business Expo; 奚落; 顺风转向：;
- jibe with
- 符合...，与...一致; 与……一致; 与...一致; 符合…;