- adj. 早期的；早熟的
- 1.You should tell me early about that.
- 2.Some people sleep early and some late.
- 3.Just he suggested that we leave early.
- 1.at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected tim
- 2.being or occurring at an early stage of development
- 3.belonging to the distant past
- 4.very young
- 5.of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- 6.expected in the near future
- 1.during an early stage
- 2.before the usual time or the time expected
- 3.in good time
- 早的; 早期的; 提前的; 早的，早期;
- Early Spring
- 早春; 澜沧春晓; 早春二月; 烟花三月;
- early sun
- early abortion
- 早期流产; 早期龙; 释义：早期流产;
- early failure
- 早期故障; 早期失效; 过早损坏; 初期故障;