- adj. 从前的，前者的；前任的
- 1.He went on to his former residence.
- 2.I happened to meet my former English teacher this morning.
- 3.Our most important clients are all former associates and friends of my partners' and mine.
- 1.the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- 2.referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several)
- 3.belonging to some prior time
- 4.(used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- 5.belonging to the distant past
- 齿廓样板，靠模; 成形器; 成形机; 成形装置，成形器;
- sprue former
- 铸道形成针; 铸道座; 释义：铸道成形器,坩锅成型器;
- cup former
- arch former
- 成弓器; 弓丝成型器;
- former tenant