- adj. 晚的；迟的；已故的；最近的
- 1.What are you doing up this late?
- 2.That we shall be late is certain.
- 3.Teacher:Why are you always late, Dick?
- 1.being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time
- 2.after the expected or usual time; delayed
- 3.of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- 4.having died recently
- 5.of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages
- 6.at or toward an end or late period or stage of development
- 7.(used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- 1.later than usual or than expected
- 2.to an advanced time
- 3.at an advanced age or stage
- 4.in the recent past
- 已故的; 迟的，晚的; 迟的; 迟了;
- late bid
- 迟到的标书; 迟到的标;
- late gene
- 晚期基因[可特指病毒; 后期基因; 晚期基因; 释义：晚期基因,后期基因;
- Showers Late
- late wood
- 晚材; 秋材; 释义：晚材(木材); 晚材, 夏材, 秋材;