- vt. 试图，努力；试验；审判；考验
- 1.He tried his fortune in another city.
- 2.You can do anything if you try!
- 3.I try to explain it in brief.
- 1.earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- 2.make an effort or attempt
- 3.put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- 4.put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- 5.take a sample of
- 6.examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- 7.give pain or trouble to
- 8.test the limits of
- 9.melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- 10.put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- 试试看！; 试图; 手心手背; 尝试;
- Try again
- 再试一次; 下次再试; 再来一次; 再发球;
- to try
- 试穿(试身); 试图; 尝试;
- Try This
- 试一下; 给我试试看; 试试看;
- try gauge