- vt. 装倒钩于
- 1.The Eskimo barbed the arrows with pointed fish bones.
- 2.Slide the clamp up and center over the largest barb.
- 3.The 44-year-old Irwin died suddenly on Monday when he was stabbed in the chest by a stingray barb off the north Queensland, Australia coast.
- 1.an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- 2.the pointed part of barbed wire
- 3.a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remo
- 4.one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- 1.provide with barbs
- 2.provide with barbs
- 羽支; 倒刺; 柏布马; 鱼钩;
- Barb Styles
- Barb Variation
- Cruel Barb
- Poison Barb
- 毒针 毒;